Our History

ctmlogo.jpg (3336 bytes)   Carson Tool & Mold

Designers & Builders of Quality Molds for the Plastics Industry since 1945

   ISO 9001 Certified     

Home About Us Our History Our Commitment Manufacturing Engineering Contact Us Web Mail

 

Carson Tool & Mold was founded in 1945 by Mr. George Carson, who owned and operated the company until his retirement in 1989. At that time he sold the company to Mr. Bob Bishop and Mr. Steve Bright, both deceased. Mr. Carson and the new owners were assisted in their daily operations by Mr. George Myers who was the plant manager for 35 years. Upon the retirement of Mr. Myers, his son David assumed the daily operations of the company.

In April of 2000 Mr. David Myers purchased the company from Mr. Bright's widow. Mr. Myers started at Carson Tool & Mold in 1973, served his mold making apprenticeship and worked as a moldmaker before moving into the engineering department as a mold designer. He then assumed the General Managers position in 1994 when his father retired.